Plastic pelletizing is the process of converting scrap plastic back into a usable clean raw material. In operation, the polymer melt is divided into a ring of strands that flow through an annular die into a cutting chamber flooded with process water. A rotating cutting head in the water stream cuts the polymer strands into pellets, which are immediately conveyed out of the cutting chamber.
1. Scientific and reasonable structure;
2. Running with low noise;
3. No need of auxiliary electric heating equipment;
4. High pelletizing rate;
5. High intensity and slippery skin;
6. Diameters of pellets hole is both Ø5 and Ø6 available, while customization can be realized;
7. Easy operation and maintenance;
8. Long usage life with steel material equipped machinery.